[Premed-talk] TONIGHT: Want free boba and a trip to Asia?

Atasha Jordan atashajordan13 at college.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:09:28 EDT 2011

I was a part an associate on the Corporate Relations committee of HPAIR last
year, and will be a Co-director this year. I hope to see some familiar faces
at the intro meeting tonight :)

   Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=9a04bd4b323b9dafd04210637&id=c6a66d1f0e&e=>
   <http://www.hpair.org>

   Hello!

 As Harvard's largest annual student event in Asia, the Harvard Project for
Asian and International Relations creates a forum of exchange and
facilitates discussion of the most important economic, political and social
issues relevant to the Asia-Pacific region.The Asia Conference has emerged
as Harvard University's largest annual student event in Asia while the
Harvard Conference is renowned for its hands-on case studies and intimate
atmosphere with distinguished Harvard professors.

As a member of our staff, you will have the opportunity to interact
with prominent speakers from a variety of different industries as well as
delegates from all over the world. You will gain insight into the operations
of running an international conference, the largest of its kind in Asia, and
a FREE TRIP TO ASIA.

For more information
and
FREE BOBA
come to our information session at Ticknor Lounge in Boylston
on
Wednesday September 14th at 7 PM

www.hpair.org

And just to update you --  the entire staff recently just returned (with
quite a few delays due to the hurricane) from Seoul, South Korea, after an
extremely successful conference for our 20th anniversary.

To entice you a little further, here are some highlights:

   - *Fully-paid airfare* and 5-star hotel stay
   - 500 delegates from all over the world, with 150 speakers, all of whom
   are open and willing to meet Harvard students
   - *Prominent speakers*: Michael Dukakis, 1988 Democratic Presidential
   candidate; Chung Mong Joon, VP of FIFA and controlling shareholder of
   Hyundai; Wendy Chamberlin, President of the Middle East Institute and former
   Ambassador
   - Other speakers: journalists from Bloomberg, Newsweek, MSNBC; diplomats
   and ambassadors representing multiple nations; directors and partners from
   Barclays, Deloitte, Oliver Wyman and more
   - *Corporate representatives *from Google, Daimler AG, Samsung, and more
   - Club Night at Club Answer, one of Seoul's hottest and most exclusive
   clubs (rented out just for HPAIR!)
   - International Night with a performance from Omega Force Crew, one of
   Korea's most popular professional b-boy groups
   - Field trips to the US Embassy, Korea Exchange, Kia Motors, and more

But most importantly, the lasting friendships you form on HPAIR will become
the main motivation for working on the organizing committee.

We'd love to have you join us! See you soon,

The HPAIR Organizing Committee

*NETWORKS*

Like us on Facebook
here<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Harvard-Project-for-Asian-and-International-Relations/169722666384749>!

Follow us on Twitter here <http://twitter.com/hpairtweets>!

  *STATISTICS* Over 20 years, HPAIR has hosted 24 successful conferences in 18
cities with more than 600 delegates a year from 30 nations.
 *PAST SPEAKERS*

*Ban Ki-Moon*, UN Secretary General

*Jeffrey Sachs*, Director of the Earth Institute, Columbia University

*Philip Murphy*, President, Goldman Sachs Asia

*HPAIR is a student-run organization at Harvard
College<http://college.harvard.edu/>.
"Harvard," "Harvard College," the VERITAS shield, and other Harvard
University <http://www.harvard.edu/> trademarks remain the sole property of
the Presidents and Fellows of Harvard College and are being used by
permission of Harvard University. They may not be copied, redistributed, or
otherwise used without prior written permission from Harvard University.*

--
ATASHA A JORDAN
Harvard College 2013