[Premed-talk] Premed Advice from Former HMS Admissions Committee Member - UPDATE

Sami Khan samikhan at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 15 15:08:07 EDT 2011

*Are you considering medical school? Looking for medical school advice from
a highly accomplished and knowledgeable physician? Then come to the...*

*Pre-Med Advising Session with Li-Li Hsiao, MD, PhD, FACP*

The Harvard College Kidney Disease Screening and Awareness Program's (KDSAP)
advisor, Dr. Li-Li Hsiao, is going to give a presentation on preparing for
and applying to medical school. Dr. Hsiao is a nephrologist at Brigham and
Women's Hospital and the Director of the Asian Renal Clinic and Advanced
Kidney Care Center. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn about
medical school admissions from *a former member of the Harvard Medical
School Admissions Committee*.

*KDSAP members and non-members alike are welcome.*
*