[Premed-talk] Interested in public health? Sign up for the Team HBV Education Outreach Program!

David Yang ddyang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:21:24 EDT 2011

 Did you know that Hepatitis B affects *400 million people* worldwide, is
the number one cause of *liver cancer*, and is a huge *minority health
disparity* in the United States?

Volunteer for *Team HBV**'s Fall 2011 Educational Outreach Program*, where
you can help educate at-risk populations about Hep B prevention!  Education
classes are a *GREAT, FUN, and EASY* way to become more involved with Team
HBV and learn how to present information about Hep B to the general public.
 Absolutely *NO *knowledge of an Asian language is required!

We're really excited to have had a number of enthusiastic volunteers sign up
already!  Note that there will be a *mochi ice cream / bubble tea study brea
k* for our AWESOME education outreach volunteers, so don't miss out!  *Sign
up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGI0eFQ5TmNmVHlVQnhyR1NCSXJ6aVE6MQ>
 today! :D*

We hope to see all of you very soon, and please don't hesitate to contact us
with ANY questions!

Matthew & Carol
Team HBV at Harvard | Co-VPs of Community Outreach
mgyung at college.harvard.edu | caroltran at college.harvard.edu

David D. Yang
Harvard College Class of 2013
Degree Candidate in Chemical and Physical Biology