[Premed-talk] ONE WEEK left to sign up for BachSoc concerto competition!

Jeremy Hsu hsu2 at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:48:25 EDT 2010

For all you musicians out there:

There's ONE WEEK left to sign up for the BachSoc concerto competition! If
you've been thinking about entering, NOW is the time to do it!

2010-2011 Concerto Competition

The Harvard Bach Society Orchestra (or BachSoc, as we like to call it) is
hosting its annual concerto competition! Open to all Harvard undergraduates,
the competition will have its first round on Saturday, September 25. Several
finalists will proceed to the second round, scheduled for the night of
Friday, October 1. The winner will be the featured soloist at the BachSoc
concert on Friday, November 19th, 2010.

More details and information on how to register are available at
<http://www.bachsoc.org> www.bachsoc.org (click on the "competitions" tab).
The due date for entering the competition is 11:59 pm, Tuesday, September
21. Please address any questions to competitions coordinator Jeremy Hsu at
Hsu2 at fas. Best of luck to everyone!