[Premed-talk] chem 27 lab

van[essa] b. koo koo12 at college.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 30 19:55:53 EST 2010

hi everyone,

is anyone taking chem 27 this semester who got placed into the Monday 6PM
lab, who'd be willing to switch with me for the Wednesday 6PM?  i wouldn't
ask unless i were completely desperate, but....i'm completely desperate!  i
can't do any of the other lab times, and the preceptors say i won't be able
to switch unless someone is willing to swap spots.

if there's any chance you'd be willing to switch with me, i will buy you
your favorite cake from finale. in the BIG size.

thanks!!

van