[Premed-talk] Selling Ec 1661 Textbooks

Christine Li li8 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 21 00:40:34 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

If you're going to take Ec 1661 By Robert Stavins (highly recommend!!) I'm
selling the two required textbooks.. please take them off my hands! Let me
know if ur interested in either or both!

Tietenberg, Tom and Lynne Lewis.  *Environmental and Natural Resource
Economics*, 7th

Edition.  Boston:  Pearson Education, Inc., 2009.  [the course syllabus says
8th, but the 7th is the same and it is like new! i have never touched it or
read it haha]

Stavins, Robert N., ed.  *Economics of the Environment:  Selected Readings*,
Fifth Edition.  New  York, New York:  W. W. Norton & Company, 2005.  [EOE]

-Christine Li