[Premed-talk] Paid Public Service Opportunity: LGR Spring '10 Co-Director

Jenny X. Chen chen18 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 7 09:58:24 EST 2010

Remember how hard it was applying to college?

WANT TO HELP SOMEONE GET TO COLLEGE?

Apply To Be a Let's Get Ready Director This Spring!
Let's Get Ready (LGR) helps under-served high school students get to college
by providing intensive SAT and college preparation support.  Every LGR
program is both managed and staffed by college students who we believe have
the potential to make an incredible difference in a student's life. Visit
our website (www.letsgetready.org) for more information!

For the Spring 2010 semester we are looking for students from Harvard
University to serve as co-site directors to run their own LGR program, which
will enable 50 under-served high school students to step up to college!

Any college student passionate about public service should seriously
consider this leadership position. Please email chen18 at fas.harvard.edu for
more information.

ASSISTANT SITE DIRECTOR
Salary: $1,500
The LGR Assistant Director is a dynamic and organized undergraduate student
who provides critical administrative support to the site director and acts
as a stand-in for the site director.
Responsibilities:
• Help Site Director with recruitment of coaches and high school students.
• Complete general program maintenance tasks.
• Develop a major college exploration project within the program.
• Participate in leadership development opportunities.

Interested? Contact Jenny Chen at chen18 at fas.harvard.edu to apply!