[Premed-talk] BANQUET 2010 THIS FRIDAY!

Lisa Yu lisayu at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 25 13:19:31 EST 2010

14-Course feast with live performances from AMAZING student groups! Let me
know if you want a ticket!

-Lisa

        Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=f1612aaaf2edbc21b327360db&id=c9ad75596b&e=>

*Come to CSA's Banquet 2010!
**

*Celebrate the year of the tiger with a 14-course feast catered from
Chinatown and performances by student groups from Harvard and other colleges
in the Boston area.

Tickets are $10 and sold at either the Harvard Box Office or from your
favorite CSA board member! Online pre-orders have been disabled due
to too-high demand. Tickets are $15 at the door, so get them now!  They're
selling out quickly:)

Banquet is a CSA tradition and our largest event of the year. We hope you
can join us:)

RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=350943238451

Friday, February 26th
8:30-11pm
Leverett Dining Hall

   Harvard China Care will be selling New Years Calendars for $5. Proceeds
will go towards surgery for an infant in China.

--
Lisa Yu | Harvard Class of 2011 | 435 Winthrop House Mail Center |
Cambridge, MA 02138 | 616-308-2960