[Premed-talk] HPS Unofficial Guide Application

hpsunofficialguide at gmail.com hpsunofficialguide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:01:36 EST 2010

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDJCYmdibGVTRGp6ZmdkbklaTXU0VHc6MA

HPS Unofficial Guide Application

Are you a premed? Are you looking for an chance to investigate what it
takes and means to be pre-med at Harvard? Do you want to share your
experiences and insights with fellow premeds in the most-read pre-med
publication on campus?

If so, apply to be an HPS unofficial guide writer! Now in our third year,
we are an online resource for all pre-medical students providing helpful
information from finding a research lab to unraveling the intricacies of
medical school applications. Check us out at
http://hpsunofficialguide.wordpress.com/!

If you would like to write for the guide, please fill out the application
before Friday, February 19th at 6pm.

Best,
Chi Zhang and Helen Yang
HPS Unofficial Guide Editors

Name *

Year *

Concentration (if known)

House/Dorm *

Hobbies/Extracurriculars *

Previous Writing Experience *

What made you decide to be a premed? * Please be succinct, 100 words or
fewer

Please submit a writing sample * Fewer than 300 words would be optimal