[Premed-talk] HPS Unofficial Guide Application

hpsunofficialguide at gmail.com hpsunofficialguide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:01:36 EST 2010

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out

HPS Unofficial Guide Application

Are you a premed? Are you looking for an chance to investigate what it
takes and means to be pre-med at Harvard? Do you want to share your
experiences and insights with fellow premeds in the most-read pre-med
publication on campus?

If so, apply to be an HPS unofficial guide writer! Now in our third year,
we are an online resource for all pre-medical students providing helpful
information from finding a research lab to unraveling the intricacies of
medical school applications. Check us out at

If you would like to write for the guide, please fill out the application
before Friday, February 19th at 6pm.

Chi Zhang and Helen Yang
HPS Unofficial Guide Editors

Name *

Year *

Concentration (if known)

House/Dorm *

Hobbies/Extracurriculars *

Previous Writing Experience *

What made you decide to be a premed? * Please be succinct, 100 words or

Please submit a writing sample * Fewer than 300 words would be optimal