[Premed-talk] Like backrubs? Free Saturday afternoon?

Qi Yu qiyu at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 14 23:09:38 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maryell Hernandez <mhernand at fas.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Subject: Like backrubs? Free Saturday afternoon?
To: Qi Yu <qiyufas at gmail.com>

Want to learn how to give amazing backrubs from professional massage
therapists?

Would you like to contribute to the mission of wellness at Harvard?

Are you just really interested in relaxation, stress or backrubs?

If so, JOIN STRESSBUSTERS!!!

Come to our first official training on *SATURDAY OCTOBER 17th, 1:00PM - 4PM*,
where you will learn techniques from trained massage therapists and the
founder of the Stressbusters program, Jordan Friedman. (Remember: As part of
the training, you receive many back rubs because everyone has to practice on
someone!)

The time commitment to the program is minimal, but we do take it seriously.
- *Y**ou must commit to participating in at least two, 1 hour events on
campus during the semester. *This is easily done, since we have at least one
event every week held at different times to accommodate your schedules.
Plus, if you take the initiative, you can hold events in your house, so you
won't even have to leave home! The events are fun, relaxed, and very
appreciated.

**** To reserve your spot in the training, please email:
relax at fas.harvard.edu with your name and preferred email address.  ********

PLEASE COME OUT AND TRY YOUR HAND(S) AT STRESSBUSTING!

For more info about Stressbusters check out:

http://www.stressbusterscentral.com/Site/Home.html

--
Maryell Hernandez
Harvard College | Class of 2011