[Premed-talk] Fwd: [Open] Selling Interview Prep Books: Vault Guides, Case in Point, etc.

Michael Wu mywu at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 12 14:09:35 EST 2009

Forwarding for a friend :D You can get a job too!

 [image: This signature helps stop global aids if you click to 'Always
Display Images'] <http://replyforall.com/ref/6535?d=16&c=2>

*Michael Wu
Harvard Class of 2010
A.B. Candidate in Molecular & Cellular Biology*
By using this email signature, Michael and Partners In
Health<http://replyforall.com/x/lk/p/2105/6535?d=16&c=2>provided an
hour of HIV testing and education for 1,934 people.
 <http://ads.replyforall.com/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=229__zoneid=32__source=gndM+ag18_24__cb=f8845fe22e__oadest=http://350.org/?source=replyforall>
 sponsored by