[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for nanny share at HBS campus in Boston

Avantika Mathur avantika.mathur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:46:03 EDT 2021

Hi All,

We are two families staying at the HBS campus with two toddlers, both 17
months of age. We are looking for a full-time nanny who can take care of
the two kids for 8 hours a day on weekdays/40 hours a week. One of the
parents will usually be around. Here are the details:

When: All weekdays, for 8 hours daily
Rate: $20 - $25 an hour based on training, experience, and references
Duties: Baby related
Hours: Guaranteed 40 hours per week with occasional overtime or weekends
Location: Cambridge – Allston
COVID Precautions: Must be fully vaccinated. We are very COVID cautious
Optional but preferred: First aid / CPR certified

We would like to start as soon as possible
If you have a recommendation, please reach out!

Thanks,
Avantika Mathur
MPA at Harvard Kennedy School