[Parentsgroup-list] Housing/childcare exchange

Griffiths Sekou, Karlene Elicia kgriffithssekou at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 7 16:28:08 EDT 2020

Hi Misty,
I’m not sure I understand correctly. What is the actual cash salary for the care giver? And from that will they pay $1200 + 5 hours of childcare weekly (20 hours monthly?). Apologies if I’ve misunderstood.

Thanks for clarifying.

Karlene Griffiths Sekou, MDIV, MTS, MPH
PhD Candidate
Committee on the Study of Religion: Religion, Gender, and Culture
Harvard University