[Parentsgroup-list] Housing/childcare exchange

Misty Ojure misty.ojure at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 11:45:56 EDT 2020

Hello fellow Harvard parents:
Know anyone who might be interested in housing in exchange for reduced rent
plus childcare?  Our lovely Au pair just left and we are in need of help.
See below.

Misty Ojure
MTS 2010
Harvard Divinity School

Cambridge One bedroom garden level au pair unit available

We provide:
One bedroom aubpair apartment, with its own separate entrance
Includes one full bathroom
And kitchenette
Street parking (easily available in this quiet residential neighborhood)
Apartment is
furnished with king bed
Dresser and night tables
IKEA Sectional sofa and chair
Small desk
Table with bar stools
Kitchenette includes refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishes /glassware
Apartment located in direct bus line to Harvard square. One mile from the
square.

In exchange you provide:
5 hours per week of childcare for two children ages 7 and 12 (sometimes you
will be caring for one only and sometimes both).
$1200 monthly
Plus $75 per month for utilities and internet
During weeks when we are not in town/traveling, you will look after the
house and our friendly cat.