[Parentsgroup-list] Pop-up play tent free to a good home

Truesdale, Beth C truesdale at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 4 10:16:40 EDT 2020

We have a play tent looking for a new home.  It is approx. 3ft x 4ft at the base.  We folded it flat and shoved it behind a bookcase when the kids were not using it.  It is fun for preschoolers / early elementary age.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ZHyaqA46KJcdEiU6
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/R0hYgw7-5zeiigSOYUxzXIZLOG4HKnOJRCyPAXbLl1JOJEFmiZEMfDx3Z2FbUyRyOV-qqMNwhukpOLKw9vLI3_fcGuRCen_Iw3QJHoSDGSw8UdZxLDLU9w_mYm_My4rAi_9hDLn5ww=w600-h315-p-k]<https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ZHyaqA46KJcdEiU6>
2 new photos by Beth Truesdale<https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ZHyaqA46KJcdEiU6>
photos.app.goo.gl

If you want it, tell me when you can collect it from Ware St.

Beth