[Parentsgroup-list] Car booster seat free to a good home

Truesdale, Beth C truesdale at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 4 10:03:50 EDT 2020

Hello parents,

Our kids have outgrown their car seat and we would be delighted to pass it along to a new home.  It is about 4 years old, has been well cared for, and has never been in a crash or damaged.  The Diono Radian models expire 10 years from date of purchase (https://www.diono.com/us/faqs/) so it still has some good life in it.

It is a Diono Radian R100 like the one here:  https://www.albeebaby.com/diono-radian-r100-convertible-car-seat-stone.html<https://www.albeebaby.com/diono-radian-r100-convertible-car-seat-stone.html#description>

We bought it because it had excellent safety ratings and works for kids up to 100lbs, first with the 5-point harness and then with the car's safety belt.  We also have a carrying bag for it that we have never used (you can fold the seat, but it's very heavy).  And we have the adapter for using it rear-facing, which we also never used.

If you want it, tell me when you can pick it up from Ware St, and I'll leave it on the porch for you.

Beth