[Parentsgroup-list] Farewell

David Romney david.a.romney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 10:45:40 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

For the last several years it has been my pleasure to help run, with my
co-president Blakely O'Connor, the Harvard GSAS Student-Parents
Organization. Many of you I have met through our activities, while others I
have known only digitally, but it has been great to be a part of
a community of GSAS student parents. It is with both joy and a heavy heart
that I announce that Blakely and I have now stepped down. We have both
graduated and are moving on to other things. We are being replaced by two
extremely capable GSAS students—Lisa Kostur and Therese Shire—who are
taking over as co-presidents of the organization.

I truly believe that the mission of this organization is vital to graduate
student life, and I hope that you will help Lisa and Therese continue to
build community among graduate student-parents and advocate for their
interests with the administration. Take care and good luck as you finish
your studies!

David Romney