[Parentsgroup-list] Children's/Picture Encyclopedias for elementary-age children

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 6 16:33:09 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Our daughter (almost 6 years old) spends an hour or so before going to
sleep reading one of two picture encyclopedias that we own, one on animals,
the other on robots. She is starting to get bored of these and I'm
wondering if there is anyone looking to get rid of theirs. Happy to pay for
them, I will take as many of them off your hands as you want to get rid of.
Any other books at a K-2nd grade reading level we might also take, but
we're especially interested in large children's encyclopedias for
elementary age and above. Thank you!

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney