[Parentsgroup-list] Tentative union agreement and childcare subsidies

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:53:08 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I just heard from a union representative that the university has made the
decision to cover nannies and in-home care providers! It is not 100%
official yet, but I will forward the specific language when we get more
information. Thanks to those who helped out,

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney