[Parentsgroup-list] 3 Day spot available at the Newtowne School

Cori Tucker Price cmt636 at mail.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 21 10:17:55 EDT 2020

Dear all,

I'm not able to enroll my son in his school this year, so his spot is
available!  Below are the details.

Available 3-day a week spot in the Newtone School's Purple Fish classroom
(enrolling children between 2 years and 9 months and 3 years and 2
months).  The core program is 8:30 am-12:30 pm with an option for extended
day until 3:30 pm.  The days for the 3-day spot are Mon, Tue, Fri.

*Financial Aid is Available!*

For more information please check out www.newtowneschool.org or contact
Director Caitlin Malloy (caitlin at newtowneschool.org), Enrollment
Coordinator Camilla Christensen (camilla.christensen at newtowneschool.org, or
current parent Toinette Rivas (toinette.rivas at gmail.com) with any questions
about the school.

We are a Reggio-Emilia inspired cooperative preschool in Harvard Square
(located on Garden Street across the street from Cambridge Common) serving
children ages 2-5 years old.  to provide a warm, caring environment that
seeks to guide young children as they become citizens of the world. We are
committed to developing children’s self-confidence and love of learning as
we help them learn to negotiate new relationships and appreciate diversity.
Our Reggio-inspired community is deeply cooperative with parents, teachers,
and administrators working together to create a peaceful and supportive
environment for children.

Best,

Cori