[Parentsgroup-list] seeking babysitter for afterschool care

Rachel Slama Rachel_Slama at mail.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 21 09:17:54 EDT 2020

Dear Parents,

One quick addition to my message below is that we are located in Newton.

I’m seeking a sitter that can pick up my school-aged kids (ages 5, 8, 10)
at 3:45 pm at school and do homework/snack with them until about 5:45,
Monday-Thursday. If their school went online again and our infant son's
daycare closed, this position could possibly become fulltime to also take
care of an infant.

I would be grateful for any contacts/leads that you have about sitters who
are interested and available. Please reply directly to me or feel free to
forward my contact information to anyone interested.

Rachel Slama: rachel_slama at mail.harvard.edu
Cell: 617-396-6603

Wishing everyone a safe and pleasant fall,
Rachel

Rachel B. Slama, Ed.D.
Phone: 617.396.6603