[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: Request Re: Parents Teaching From Home — The Crimson

Angelica Marquez-Osuna marquezosuna at g.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 1 22:11:38 EDT 2020

Dear Students Parents,

I'm forwarding this email from Ema Schumer, reporter of the Crimson and who
is looking for some testimonials of teaching fellows or instructors with
kids who are teaching an online class.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you want to share your
experience, contact Ema directly: ema.schumer at thecrimson.com or (347)
675-3140.

Thank you all.

Best,