[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: Campus Lactation Room Focus Group - please join us to share your thoughts and lunch will be provided

O'Connor, Blakely blakely at seas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 11 09:01:40 EDT 2019

Greetings Student-Parents,

Please sign up to participate in a student-parent focus group to improve
the lactation room system on campus!

Groups will meet in Room 406, 114 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge on the
following dates.

   - Thursday, Sept 26 12noon-1:30pm
   - Wednesday, Oct 2 12noon-1:30pm

Sign up on this Doodle Poll <https://doodle.com/poll/pyq84ssddkw4umdy> and
email <worklife at harvard.edu> to be sure to future communications about the
meeting and request dietary preferences.

Best,
Blakely