[Parentsgroup-list] HGSPO free GSAS Family Photo Sessions

O'Connor, Blakely blakely at seas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 10 09:51:23 EDT 2019

Greetings!

There are only 7 spots left for the FREE HGSPO Family Photo Sessions on
September 28th. Sign up now <https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/event/4842043>!

While you are at it, please "join" HGSPO on Engage
<https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/organization/hgspo> to help us track
active membership for student-group renewal purposes.

Have a great day.

Best,
Blakely

C: 334-740-8660 | E: blakely at seas.harvard.edu