[Parentsgroup-list] HGSPO free GSAS Family Photo Sessions

O'Connor, Blakely blakely at seas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 3 19:59:50 EDT 2019

Greetings!

The Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Organization is hosting its second annual
FREE GSAS Family Photo Sessions.

In partnership with the Harvard GSAS Photography Society, we will be
offering 10-15 minute photo sessions in and around Harvard Yard on
Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 8:00 to 10:00 am. There will be 20 total
sessions available on a first-come-first-serve basis. We will provide light
snacks and refreshments for participants if you want to come before or
after your session to socialize.

To make sure that we use our group's resources appropriately, only
*current* Harvard GSAS students will be allowed to participate in these
sessions. When you RSVP, you will be required to enter your name and
Harvard email address, and you will be required to bring a valid Harvard ID
matching the name you enter here to the photo session.

Once we have 20 individuals signed up to participate, we will assign
families to particular time slots. If you have any particular needs
regarding the time of your photo session, please indicate so when you RSVP.
**Sponsored by the GSAS Graduate Student Council**

RSVP on ENGAGE <https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/> here:
https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/event/4842043
<https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/event/4842043?fbclid=IwAR3k0jbn-mwwsGg-94VvEeZnZQm11_g3PY2zAKdG3c4ITTCpbIh35dG45Ko>

Best wishes,
Blakely
HGSPO Co-chair

--

Blakely Bussie O'Connor | Ph.D. Candidate

Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Disease Biophysics Group, 60 Oxford Street Cambridge, MA 02138
C: 334-740-8660 | E: blakely at seas.harvard.edu