[Parentsgroup-list] Halloween Game Day TODAY

David Romney david.a.romney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 10:50:26 EDT 2019

Forward from the GSAS student center:

Dear friends,

A quick reminder about our *H**ALLOWEEN **G**AME **D**AY FOR **K**IDS* at
the GSAS Student Center today, Saturday October 26, from 2–6 PM in the
Lehman Hall Game Room.

Bring your kids to the Student Center and enjoy the Halloween time with
those close to his/her age. We have cartoons, arts & crafts, games, ping
pong & billiards, snack, entertainment... and a lot of fun! Costumes are
especially encouraged.

Harvard students and employees are welcome. Recommended for families with
children ages 2-12. Please RSVP on Engage
<https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/event/5048842> to let us know that you
plan on attending. A big thank you to those of you who have already RSVPed.
If you can't RSVP (i.e. you're a partner of a graduate student or in
another school) please still feel free to come!

*Stroller Parking*: If you have a stroller with you, please enter Lehman
Hall through the *left basement door*, labeled Café Gato Rojo. We have
arranged for parking spaces inside where you can safely store and retrieve
your stroller.

We look forward to seeing you!

Warm regards,

Rhine and Jiaxi