[Parentsgroup-list] GSAS Halloween Event

David Romney david.a.romney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:03:03 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We cordially invite you to our *H**ALLOWEEN **G**AME **D**AY FOR **K**IDS* at
the GSAS Student Center on Saturday October 26, from 2–6 PM in the Lehman
Hall Game Room.

Bring your kids to the Student Center and enjoy the Halloween time with
those close to his/her age. We have cartoons, arts & crafts, games, ping
pong & billiards, snack, entertainment... and a lot of fun! Costumes are
especially encouraged.

Harvard students and employees are welcome. Recommended for families with
children ages 2-12. Please RSVP on Engage
<https://engage.gsas.harvard.edu/organization/gsasstudentcenter> to let us
know that you plan on attending.

We look forward to seeing you!

Warm regards,