[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard Student-Parent Survey

Charlotte charlotte.bingaman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 12:08:09 EST 2019

Hello Everyone!

I know we're all crazy busy but if you have a minute, please fill out this
Harvard Student-Parent survey if you haven't taken it already (
bit.ly/HarvardChildcare2019
<https://bit.ly/HarvardChildcare2019?fbclid=IwAR2oJvvS6qAbtk26T6Z1Nhf09AwUCtdTD5wKnbAs-HBx-f6cVu2T7kAkacs>).
It was started earlier this year over at HKS and we're trying to get more
data from student-parents across Harvard campuses. We're hoping to use this
to have student-parents' voices heard and let the university know of our
needs. Thanks so much and feel free to pass around! Also, there's a new
Facebook group called: Student-Parents Across Harvard. Feel free to join!
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10105733054230238&set=gm.10157462975507597&type=3&eid=ARA-MsVJkMb2ol_FN47GVN_GppG7iNvNieaQglvw170yXaDoub1bE2H7uZ5zRrPcaj9qYbj8ODQQPfiq&ifg=1>

Have a great day!

Charlotte