[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny available

Debruyn Rubio, Deirdre Anne debruyn at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 2 09:49:39 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Our fantastic nanny Alexa is available mornings ( 7or 8 am to 2:00 or 2:30pm) Mondays to Fridays . She is extremely warm, caring and responsible. My 22 month old and 6 year old adore her. She is active, loves taking my girls to the park , to museums , does crafts , and is really up for almost anything . She’s also just a very lovely and kind person . She cooks, empties the dishwasher, folds laundry, etc. Her number is +1 (857) 991-7096 in addition to me, she can provide multiple references from other families in the area as well.

Best,
Deirdre

Deirdre DeBruyn Rubio, Ph.D.