[Parentsgroup-list] End-of-year social and clothing/toy swap

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 10 09:33:33 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this event is taking place tomorrow morning. At this
point it looks like the weather will cooperate. Any leftover toys/clothes
at the end of the event can either be taken home or we will donate them to
a charity.

As always, we acknowledge funding support from the Graduate Student Council.

See you tomorrow at 10am!

David Romney
Co-chair, Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Organization