[Parentsgroup-list] End-of-year social and clothing/toy swap

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 3 06:24:36 EDT 2019

Hi all,

It's spring cleaning time, and if you're anything like me, you have a pile
of old clothing/toys sitting in your basement or shoved in a closet
somewhere that you're dying to get rid of. Next week on Saturday, May 11th,
you can when the Student-Parents Organization holds its second annual
end-of-year clothing/toy swap. This event will be held 10am to 12pm on the
Dudley House Patio (the area with tables and chairs right in front of
Dudley House). Last year, we had approximately 15–20 people stop by with
many boxes of clothing and toys; please come join in the fun!

This event is "shine-only", meaning that we will only hold it if it is not
raining outside. I will send out an email on May 10th confirming whether or
not the event is taking place. We will also have a lot of snacks for both
adults and children as well as some games for children to play with.

This event is generously funded by the Graduate Student Council, and we are
very grateful for their support

Really look forward to seeing others there,

David Romney
Co-chair, Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Organization