[Parentsgroup-list] Part-time nanny posting

Normandy Vincent normandy.vincent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:56:08 EST 2019

Hello! I would like to submit a posting for a part-time nanny position. I
am a current PhD candidate in the History of Art and Architecture.

Seeking a long-term, part-time nanny in Somerville for one baby starting as
soon as possible! A demonstrated ability to care for infants and a college
degree is required. An interest in child development and RIE is a huge
plus. A successful candidate will be a experienced professional child
caregiver who is kind, respectful, and caring and who has glowing
references. We're looking for someone who is also willing to do some light
tidying, laundry, and cooking and who is available ~20 hours per week; we
have some flexibility on days and times. Ideal hours would be 9am-3pm on
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

If you know anyone who would be interested in this position, please ask
them to reach out directly to me at normandy.vincent at gmail.com

Thank you!
Best wishes,
Normandy Vincent
Phd Candidate, History of Art and Architecture, Harvard University

--
Normandy Vincent
612.270.2992
normandy.vincent at gmail.com