[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny Needed for Two Children (4 Yrs, 2 Yrs) In Cambridge

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 8 11:29:45 EST 2019

Hi all,

See the job description below - if you know someone who has a nanny looking
for new work, please put them in touch with me.

--

We need a nanny for our two bright and energetic girls at our house in West
Cambridge, replacing our current nanny who has to find work closer to home.

Hours would be M-Tu-W 8 a.m. to 4:30pm, but M-Tu-Th or M-W-Th might be
possible. Our 4-year has preschool 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. most days, and
we would need help with drop-off/pick-up most days (using our vehicle).
When there is no preschool you would watch both kids all day.

Please only "over-the-table" applicants. We will follow all state/federal
tax laws and agree upon a work contract with you before you begin.

The starting date would be January 28, although if you are available the
week of January 21 we might have you come in and shadow our current nanny
one day that week.

If you know someone who would be interested in this, please tell them to
reach out to me at david.a.romney at gmail.com.

--

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University