[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: Screening of Mary Poppins at Dudley (1/10, 4pm)

David Romney dromney at g.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 7 14:18:19 EST 2019

This Thursday there will be a screening of the original Mary Poppins film
in the Dudley House Common Room, and families are invited for those who are
interested! See details in the email below,

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney