[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a nanny share in Harvard area

Hutchinson, Erin Marija erinhutchinson at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 5 17:49:06 EST 2019

Hi, I’m a graduate student in the History Department at Harvard, and my partner and I are looking for a family interested in doing a nanny share for the upcoming spring semester, starting in February. Our son Alex will be 3 months old. We live close to Harvard (a 5 minute walk from the GSD and CGIS buildings) and don’t have a car, so ideally we’d like to partner with a family that also lives close to Harvard. We’re happy to host or go back and forth.

If you’re interested (or have leads on a good nanny), please send me an e-mail at erinhutchinson at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:erinhutchinson at fas.harvard.edu>.

Thanks!

—Erin Hutchinson