[Parentsgroup-list] Extra tickets for the Commencement 2019?

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:44:16 EDT 2019

Hello dear parents,

I hope you do not mind me using this list to try and reach out to this
year's graduates or Harvard Alumni who would be willing to pass on/could be
eligible for 2 tickets for this year's Commencement at the Yard?

My all family is coming and I am only eligible for 2 guest tickets, so I
would need 2 more.

Any advice re other channels (mailing lists, FB etc.) I could use to
enquire about the tickets is more than welcome.

Thanks everyone and have a great week, Selma