[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for babysitter with car for Wednesday afternoons

Rebecca Hammond hambecky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:18:40 EDT 2018

Hi All,
We are looking for a responsible babysitter to pick up our 2 kids (4 and 8
years old) from school on Wednesday afternoons (3-7pm) in Jamaica Plain.
Their schools are located across the street from each other so it is
basically one convenient location to pick them both up. We need someone
with a car who can bring them to their gymnastics class in Newton (4-5:30
pm), then bring them back to our home in JP and play games with them until
about 7pm. We are hoping to find someone who is kind, patient and loves
kids. Opportunity to expand to additional days/hours if desired. If you
know anyone please pass this along!
Thanks!
Rebecca