[Parentsgroup-list] Can I get off the list?

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:17:52 EDT 2018

Yes, thank you Rebecca - any email from our group has a link at the bottom
where you can choose to unsubscribe from the list (once you follow the
link, look at the bottom-right of the page for the unsubscribe
instructions). Sorry for the inconvenience!

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney