[Parentsgroup-list] Testimonials for Union Bargaining Meetings

El-Sharif, Farah felsharif at g.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:24:49 EST 2018

Dear Student Parents,

I know a lot of us have supported the Union by voting for it, but
unfortunately there is ZERO committee representation for student-parents'
interests. To remedy this, I reached out to the organizers.

I learned there is not a single student parent on the bargaining
committee.  Therefore, we can't just assume our interests are being
represented. I know a lot of us are extremely busy with our kids and other
responsibilities, but I think it's imperative we consider voicing our
concerns (again) in the CRUCIAL bargaining meetings taking place this fall.

The Union committee has been very eager to hear from more student-parents,
so please see Aaron's emails below and reach out to him directly if you
would like to give a testimony.

In solidarity,

Farah

ps. make sure to sign the petition below too!