[Parentsgroup-list] End-of-year social and clothing/toy swap

David Romney david.a.romney at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:11:01 EDT 2018

Hi all,

It looks like the weather tomorrow is going to cooperate, so we will hold
our end-of-year social and clothing/toy swap tomorrow at 10am on the Dudley
House Patio. We will have light snacks and a couple of students have
already confirmed that they will be bringing clothing and toys. Funding for
the snacks is generously provided by the GSAS Graduate Student Council.
Look forward to seeing others there,

David Romney