[Parentsgroup-list] April 6 Film Showing: Southeast67

Woodford Martin, Michelle mmartin at g.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 29 08:25:17 EDT 2018

Thanks, Sara! For graduate students who care about access and equity here
at Harvard, please consider voting for the Student Union on April 18 or 19
to move towards a world with living wages, increased health care
protections and child care subsidies for grad students! Students from
disadvantaged backgrounds are disproportionately affected by these issues.

Warmly,
Michelle

--
Michelle Woodford Martin, M.S.