[Parentsgroup-list] Preschool opening at Radcliffe Child Care Center

Chen, Cuicui cuicuichen at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 3 20:42:52 EST 2018

Hello Parents!

I am a PhD student at GSAS, and because of family relocation, my daughter had to leave the preschool classroom at Radcliffe Child Care Center<http://radcliffechildcarecenters.org>.  The spot is available as of now.  Please contact Barbara or Amy at 617-495-3504 or rccc at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:rccc at fas.harvar.edu> to discuss enrollment.

The center is one of Harvard’s child care centers, located in the heart of Harvard Square with over 40 years of operations. It is an extremely lovely and warm community, and my daughter has loved it and benefited immensely since she was a toddler; we feel so sorry to have had to leave.  I’m happy to answer any question you may have about the center and the classroom!

Stay warm,
Cuicui