[Parentsgroup-list] Question about healthcare after graduation

Narges Afshordi narges.afshordi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:02:05 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

 I'm a graduate student and will hopefully be graduating in May. I've been
looking into health insurance and learned from Harvard's website that our
insurance (mine and my daughter's) will end on July 31st. We will have
insurance through my new position starting in September, but I'm concerned
about finding affordable and hassle-free insurance for the both of us for
the month of August. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this
and would be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Narges