[Parentsgroup-list] Walk-and-Talk through Harvard Yard, 9/30/2017

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:31:33 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

This is another reminder that we have a meeting this Saturday to discuss
initiatives, events, and service positions for this year.

Several people have already contacted us to say they are coming and/or
interested in volunteering—thanks a lot! If you still haven't contacted us
to let us know, please do so that we can purchase the correct amount of
coffee and hot chocolate.

We are really excited for this year and think we can accomplish a lot, but
we will need your help both with planning at the meeting this Saturday and
with volunteering in positions in the group. Please come so that we can
make this year a success. See event details and flyer below.

--

As co-chairs of the Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Organization, we are
really excited about the upcoming year. We plan on organizing more events

1.

Walk-and-Talk through Harvard Yard

Saturday, September 30, 2017

9am in front of Dudley House

We will meet for a casual stroll through Harvard Yard to chat about
initiatives, organization positions, and events for the year. Please join
us to share your ideas and meet other graduate student parents and
families. Coffee and hot chocolate will be provided! Kids and strollers
welcome! See the attached flyer as well.

2.

Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Open Meeting

Saturday, October 21, 2017

9 am at Dudley House

We will meet to hold elections for executive and coordinator positions. We
are specifically looking for volunteers for:

       - Treasurer/Secretary

       - Media Chair

       - Social Chair

       - Pre-K Social Coordinator

       - K+ Social Coordinator

       - Advocacy Chair

Please join us to take part in planning social events for the year, as well
as review advocacy initiatives. Coffee and hot chocolate will be provided!

Both of these events are sponsored by the Graduate Student Council.

Feel free to email dromney at fas.harvard.edu or blakely at seas.harvard.edu for
further questions or to volunteer for positions if you are not able to make
the meeting.

David and Blakely
Co-chairs, HGSPO