[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a Babysitter for Friday (Sept 22)

Averell Schmidt aschmidt at g.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 20 14:33:22 EDT 2017

Hi Student-Parents,

My wife and I are looking for a babysitter for our 5 month old son for this Friday (Sept 22) from roughly 8/9am until 2pm. We have tried finding someone through Harvard’s WATCH portal, but have not had any luck. My wife will be working from home, so will be able to help out with meals and if anything urgent arises. We live in Central Square about a 15 minute walk from campus. Please let me know if you know of any babysitters that might be available.

Thanks!
Avery