[Parentsgroup-list] Upcoming events 9/30 and 10/21

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 20 10:29:37 EDT 2017

Fellow student-parents,

As co-chairs of the Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Organization, we are
really excited about the upcoming year. We plan on organizing more events
and programming for our members this year, and we want your input. With
that in mind, we have two events that we would like to make you aware of!

1.

Walk-and-Talk through Harvard Yard

Saturday, September 30, 2017

9am in front of Dudley House

We will meet for a casual stroll through Harvard Yard to chat about
initiatives, organization positions, and events for the year. Please join
us to share your ideas and meet other graduate student parents and
families. Coffee and hot chocolate will be provided! Kids and strollers
welcome! See the attached flyer as well.

2.

Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Open Meeting

Saturday, October 21, 2017

9 am at Dudley House

We will meet to hold elections for executive and coordinator positions. We
are specifically looking for volunteers for:

       - Treasurer/Secretary

       - Media Chair

       - Social Chair

       - Pre-K Social Coordinator

       - K+ Social Coordinator

       - Advocacy Chair

Please join us to take part in planning social events for the year, as well
as review advocacy initiatives. Coffee and hot chocolate will be provided!

Feel free to email dromney at fas.harvard.edu or blakely at seas.harvard.edu for
further questions or to volunteer for positions if you are not able to make
the meeting.

David and Blakely

Co-chairs, HGSPO