[Parentsgroup-list] Recommendations for youth gymnastics?

Jones, Shandra shandrajones at g.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 17 10:21:13 EDT 2017

Good morning,

I am looking for recommendations for youth gymnastics in the area, and I'm
having a hard time finding more than just the 1 or 2 major
facilities/programs.  We were spoiled with our local San Diego YMCA having
an incredible gymnastics program, but I am really hoping we can find
something here for our little tumbler - age 4/5.

Thanks in advance!

--
Shandra M. Jones*, PhD Student*
Harvard Graduate School of Education / Graduate School of Arts & Sciences