[Parentsgroup-list] recommendation for a good Martial Arts school for kids in or near Cambridge?

Lorentz, Heather hlorentz at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:14:06 EDT 2017

Hi!
We recently did a week long camp at Oom Yung Doe's new location on Washington St- it is 8 martial arts in one. It's excellent and they have a variety of weekly kids classes that you pay for on a month to month basis. Also we are starting some capoeira (Brazilian martial arts) classes Tues/Thurs evenings at an Aikido center at 2000 Mass Ave. where they also have kids Aikido classes too! See below:

Oom Yung Doe
http://www.oomyungdoe-ne.com/

Aikido
http://www.neaikikai.org