[Parentsgroup-list] Open Meeting Tomorrow

David Romney david.a.romney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:48:43 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We are having our open meeting tomorrow at 9am, outside of Dudley House. We
hope as many of you will join as possible! We're going to be discussing the
results of the snap poll (i.e. adult- and kid-focused events we will be
holding this year) as well as volunteering in the group. PLEASE come - we
need your help to get these events going!

Event: Open Meeting
Date and Time: Saturday 21st, 9am
Where: Outside of Dudley House

Hot drinks will be provided, sponsored by the Graduate Student Council.
Please email us at dromney at fas.harvard.edu or blakely at seas.harvard.edu if
you have any questions. See you all there!

David and Blakely
Co-chairs, HGSPO