[Parentsgroup-list] Preschool opening for four year olds

Meg Rennix megrennix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:22:56 EDT 2017

Hello parents,

I am a recent grad of one of Harvard's PhD programs, and I have stayed on
teaching in the Writing Program since I graduated (hence my use of this
listserv).  Our beloved preschool, Cambridge Nursery School, has a few
openings in its four year-old class for next year, so I thought I'd post
the information here in case it's helpful to anyone.  The school is a
co-op, but the commitment is incredibly manageable (both my husband and I
work in academia, and we have another child under one, and we have not
found it taxing in the least).  Below is their blurb, and I'd be happy to
answer questions if any arise.  We had trouble finding a place we loved to
send our daughter, but CNS has been ideal for our schedule (and wallet)!

Thanks!
Margaret

Cambridge Nursery School: Enrolling Now; Fall 2017
Are you looking for a space for your preschooler? Come for a tour, or email
or call us to learn about our play-based, child-centered program, and the
rewards and responsibilities of our small, parent cooperative preschool
program! We are located in a quiet neighborhood in North Cambridge, near
Porter Square, Davis Square, and Harvard Square.
For information: please call us at 617-547-7288 <(617)%20547-7288> or email
at: info at cambridgenurseryschool.org, or check out our website:
www.cambridgenurseryschool.org